Data Protection - Please read this section carefully
We, THE HORSE TRUST, a company limited by guarantee incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 00347417 (and Registered Charity No 231748) whose registered office is at The Home of Rest for Horses, Slad Lane, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire, HP27 0PP, will be the data controller in relation to any processing of personal data referred to in this section.
Our Request for Your Consent to Process Special Categories of Personal Data Relating to You
In addition, some of that information you provide to us, or which we may generate ourselves in our consideration of the information you provide to us, is data which falls into special categories of personal data, that is, data relating to your health or any disability affecting you.
We only collect this data and use (or "process") it for the specific purposes referred to below. At the conclusion of that Assessment Process, we will destroy the data if we do not rehome a horse with you, unless you give us your further, separate consent to process that data as will be explained to you at that time. An example of this would be if you asked us to retain your details "on file" for a specific period to enable you to be considered for the rehoming of other horses.
If we do rehome a horse with you, we will ask you for your consent again to use this data as required for the purposes of the rehoming as will be explained to you at that time.
We therefore ask you to tick the appropriate box before submitting this form to confirm that you consent to our processing data relating to your health and any disability affecting you by:
1. gathering and storing that data for the period for which we are considering your application to receive a horse on rehoming from us;
2. our relevant personnel considering that data when making any assessment as to your suitability for receiving a horse for rehoming as part of the Assessment Process summarised on our website which you have read before completing this form;
3. using that data to request any further consent from you to process that data which we may make at the conclusion of the assessment process; and
4. destroying that data at conclusion of the assessment process.
The purpose for which we will process that data will be
1. to conduct the Assessment Process summarised on our website which you have read before completing this form;
2. to make our assessment of your suitability to receive a horse for rehoming from us by way of that Assessment Process; and
3. to communicate with you in relation to that Assessment Process and/or at its conclusion.
You are not in any way obliged to give us this information or to give your consent to our processing it. However, we have to ask you for that consent so we can we receive that information and process it as outlined above. If we cannot do that, we cannot make a proper assessment of your suitability to receive a horse for rehoming, and we cannot therefore proceed any further in the Assessment Process.
If you do give us your consent to process this data, you can withdraw your consent at any time by writing to us at [ ]@horsetrust.org.uk or at The Home of Rest for Horses, Slad Lane, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire, HP27 0PP.