The Horse Trust requires the following:
Full Time Grooms
We are seeking hardworking, committed and enthusiastic people, willing to work as part of a team. Horse care knowledge is desirable however is not essential as full training can be provided. Candidates should be physically fit as this is a manual/outdoor role.
Apply in writing enclosing your current CV, including details of your horse care experience or explaining why you would like to work for The Horse Trust. Candidates will only be given feedback if selected for an interview.
Salary range £18,484-£20,453 per annum depending on qualifications and experience
- Potential career development and training available
- Working on a rota system to include weekends
- General daily yard duties and horse care
- Excellent working conditions, pension scheme and health plan
- Own transport necessary as remote location
- No riding or accommodation
Send your application to Mark Avison at The Horse Trust, Home of Rest for Horses, Speen, Princes Risborough, Bucks, HP27 0PP. Telephone: 01494 488464. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org