Thank you for your interest in working with The Horse Trust.
Digital Fundraising Executive
Reports to: Director of Fundraising and Marketing
Location: Speen, Buckinghamshire and remote working during COVID-19
Hours: Full-time, permanent (37.5 hours)
Salary: Circa £25k
Closing Date: 1st January 2020 at 11.59pm
Interviews: w/c 11th January 2021 over Zoom.
In this new role, the Digital Fundraising Executive will maximise income, supporter recruitment and retention through digital channels, including email (fundraising appeals), search, display and paid social. As a key member of the team, you’ll support the Director of Fundraising and Marketing with all areas of the digital strategy including planning and implementation, as well as working closely with Fundraising colleagues to deliver a coherent and consistent package of expert support across the different areas of fundraising. You’ll help to maximise lifetime value from individual supporters and ensure that beneficiaries and all audiences are able to find and access information and support easily, through a programme of continual testing and improvement of content and user journeys.
- Execute Digital Fundraising Campaigns – To work with the Marketing Executive to write, manage and deliver two supporter e-appeals per year in line with the Direct Marketing appeals
- Manage the Email Broadcasts and Monthly E-News
- Use digital optimisation and paid advertising to drive income through digital channels
- Content lead for The Horse Trust’s website – responsible for creating and/or editing and updating content (maintaining and optimising) as well as the online gift shop
- Research and develop PPC, SEO, display and paid social activity
- Cover The Horse Trust’s social media accounts when necessary
- To work with the Fundraising Executive to create, organise and manage digital events, to generate funds and awareness
- Proactively maintain excellent knowledge of digital fundraising practices and campaigns in the sector, including competitor analysis, to ensure you are able to strengthen the output of the team from experience and knowledge.
- Research and develop ways to recruit new supporters using digital tools.
- Assist with other Horse Trust digital initiatives including Talk Equine (professional webinar series, content, merchandise etc) and Horse Life (high-volume digital citizen science project).
- Any other duties which may arise.
Please email the Director of Fundraising and Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for the role, in no more than one side of A4.